Wow, the time has flown. Okay, a few updates, very quickly:

Raegan turned 18 months!- Nursery, here we come! Yes, Brian is so excited. I am excited in a way and sad in a way. I still can't believe she is so old. I feel she is still my little baby. These are some fun things she does:

* says hi and waves to just about anyone
* yells mommy at the top her lungs until we give her what she wants.
* jabbers and jabbers, and we have no idea what she is saying most of the time.
* Loves puppies!
* Loves a good walk and will just keep going...
* Favorite foods: string cheese (yes, she still loves it), apples, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese. Pretty much anything dairy.
* Gives awesome hugs.
* Oh how we love her, she has brings so much joy to our family!






Brian's Birthday- Brian turned the big 33 last Sunday. I tried to take him Go Karting the day before, but I couldn't find it, so we went and got his favorite food instead (Ribs). On Sunday we had a little family b-day party, and I TOTALLY surprised him with a Wii. He was so excited and he kept saying he just couldn't believe it. I know that sounds wierd, but a little background... Brian loves to play video games and I am not a huge fan of them. Once I told him, "when our kids are all grown up I will buy you whatever video games you want." So basically, he thought it would be years and years. I guess I had a change of mind and realized that my kids are just not the type to stay in all day playing games. Plus, I know Brian well enough to know he's not going to use all his free time playing games. He just wouldn't do that. So, I decided to go ahead and do it (he totally deserves it!) and that's how we ended up with a Wii in our house. I know family, please don't die of shock... (:








Thanksgiving- It was great. We had some friends (the Browns) come over for it. The one down side was that the night before I got the stomach flu. Luckily, I had all my pies made the day before. So, on Thanksgiving day we called them and asked them if they would be willing to come anyway (I would just stay far away and not do any of the food prep) and they said they would! We were so glad to have friends come, and we got to try out the Wii for the first time with friends. The food was yummy (Brian did a wonderful job!), but I didn't have an appetite, so I missed out. Oh well, the leftovers were great.

Christmas tree- Monday we went and cut down our Christmas tree at a grove called Triadelphia farms. This was the first year that we have actually cut it down ourselves. So, we usually get our tree on the first FHE after Thanksgiving, so we headed out as soon as the girls were out of school because we had a bit of a drive. Well, we got there just before it closed so we ran out as fast as we could to the grove of trees and tried to find a good one, before we couldn't see what we were doing. We finally agreed on a cute one (so we thought, but it was getting dark), but after we finally got it cut, we realized it has a crooked trunk. So, we packed up our car and our tree and trudged home in the mud and put up our crooked little tree. Hmmm...oh well, it will be a tree to remember right?




Comments

Tracy said…
Man, you're married to an old man! How fun for him to get his toy. So excited Raegan is in nursery. Now you can both enjoy class. The day you got your tree, your girls kept telling me about it. But I wanted them to stop talking about how exciting it was going to be because it made my girls want to go out and get one. I told them they have to wait to go to grandma's to see a tree.
Jenni said…
Yay for 18 months! Nursery is so lovely isn't it?! Happy happy birthday to your hubby too!! I bet you will all have so much fun with the Wii! That last pic of your girls is adorable!!
Julia said…
Wow, sounds like you have been busy! And Reagy is now in Nursery! Woo hoo for you!!
Cami said…
OH! She is so cute. And I love that picture of them all at the end. Very cute. How nice of them to pose for you. That is nice of you to get a Wii. I gave up long long long ago. Sad.
That can't be Raegan...she has gotten so big! What a cute! It sounds like you guys are busy and I am so excited for Brian and his new Wii! Ammon is so excited hopefully we can get the WiFi set up and they can start playing.
Jeri said…
How fun. This was a crazy post Brenda...so much has been going on with the Whipples! Where is baby Raegan? It seems like she was just born. That second picture of here is SO lovely!
Emily said…
Raegan looks so much like an Ashby! I hope she does well in nursery for you. Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving adventure (minus the flu). I've never had a real tree that I can remember. Sounds like a lot of work!
Deb said…
i saw raegan sunday and she looked happy in nursery. and she's getting so blonde! i know, all your girls are blonde, but for some reason i always think of raegan as a brunette. :) can you believe they're getting so big?
Julia said…
Happy Birthday to Brian! Paul just had his birthday too.

There's something that just tugs at my heartstrings when my babies turn 18 months. Good luck with Nursery!

&... Such cute photos!
Brenda! I can't believe how much Raegan has grown since August! Even her hair is getting long! Those 4 adorable girls are so darling, I can't believe how cute and how much fun they are! Lucky you! I love the way you and Brian have so many great family traditions. Love you so much, Babe! Mom
Rayman said…
Reagan sure is cute! Happy Birthday Brian. Just for the record, 33 is no where near old. ;) Ammon and I can't wait to hook up with you for some Wii gaming online. Let us know when you have it hooked up.

Popular posts from this blog

Shay's B-day, Maple syrup, and Cryosurgery

Club Feet

Brynley Anne Whipple