A Little Change....

Hello fellow bloggers! Wow, has it really been that long since I last posted??? Well, as any mother knows, summer is such a busy time. But, more than that, it was a decision I had to make. Although I LOVE reading blogs and posting my own, I decide it was consuming my life a little too much. So, I gave it a hiatus for a few months where I didn't read blogs or write. Now that those months are over, I also realize how much I miss keeping up with my friends and also posting my own thoughts and experiences. It is a really fun hobby, don't get me wrong, just a little time consuming.

So, I have decided that I will still keep a blog and write whenever I can, but I won't let it consume my time as much. Forgive me friends if I don't check your posts on a regular basis, I still do care so much for you and love to hear how you are doing. And I will read them, but not quite as often and maybe not as many comments. And for those of you who always read mine, thank you! I really do know how much time it can take. Especially my long catch up posts...(:

That's all for today.... (: until next time.

Comments

Julia said…
I can totally relate--and it's good to hear from you again!

Popular posts from this blog

Shay's B-day, Maple syrup, and Cryosurgery

Brynley Anne Whipple

Club Feet