It's a Girl!!! But, what did you expect?

Oh man, has it been that long since I have written?? I really have no excuses now, except I love taking an afternoon nap. Thanks Bri for doing the last blog. I guess he was getting tired of waiting around for me to write. And look how good he did! I mean, I should just turn it over to him.... I'm sure he'd love that.

Okay, on to business. So.... most of you know, but we are having our fifth GIRL!! Crazy huh? I think it is, what are the chances? Brian figured it out for me and it's like 3% chance or something. I just think the Lord knows I'm not up for the craziness of boys. I am excited though. I mean, I'll always get my girls home with me for Thanksgiving and Christmas right? And, just think of all the fun girls night outs we will have. That is, if they invite me. I better make sure they know right now that I want to be invited. Oh, I'm sure they will.... but just in case.

Okay, so that is our big news and Bri couldn't be happier, so don't you dare say, "Oh poor Brian!" because he's only wanted girls all along. I'm the one who wanted a boy, but you know, girls are great so I'm not complaining. Please just don't send me to the loony bin though when they are all teenagers. Just send over some advice or take me out away from it all. That's all I'm asking.

Oh, one more thing. A name. Do you realize how hard it is for me to come up with girls names? I mean, I can think of a hundred boys names that I like. But girls names? And to think that all my girls names are meaningful (meaning they are named after someone that I love). I tell ya, it's going to be hard. I am just resigned to come up with a name that I like, and then try to fit it into something meaningful. That will work right? Hmm... we shall see.

Comments

Kel said…
Congrats! I am excited for you guys.
Emily said…
Yeah for girls!
Jenni said…
Congrats Brenda!! That's wonderful! There sure will be girls nights a plenty in your future!! Can't wait to hear what her name will be.:)
It must always be easier to name the gender we're not having. I always think that it would be so much easier to name a girl than another boy!
Since I am not having a baby any time soon, I can come up with plenty of names. Right now, I like Wendy, Hazel, Penny is pretty too......When is your due date?
Julia said…
I really don't think there can be too many girls! ... And I don't feel sorry for Brian. He's magnificent at being a Dad to girls. My husband loves it too... But the one thing we do tire of is hearing, is just like you said "poor dad," & "just wait 'till the teenage years."

I think it just makes for one big party & knowing you guys.. It must be a good one!
Julia said…
Hurrah for little girls! And you always get such cute ones! Although I bet Brian will regret his wish for all girls once they're teenagers and all the boys start showing up wanting to date his daughters. He may want to start investing in baseball bats now... or maybe some signs about the (unclassified) work that he does. You know, something scarey ;)
Jann said…
Girls are fantastic. Congratulations! From a mom with four teenage girls, it is actually a lot of fun. Something to definitely look forward to.
Deb said…
greg wanted girls, too! so funny, he got one at last. :) you'll have to give me lots of pointers. obviously, the Lord knows you're a fantastic mother of girls! and now you have a few months to come up with a name. :)
Amber said…
That is so exciting! I was happy to see you were pregnant and having another girl! You make such pretty girls I am happy for you.
Cami said…
I guess I never commented here--CONGRATS! You are just a girl mommy, eh?

Popular posts from this blog

Shay's B-day, Maple syrup, and Cryosurgery

Brynley Anne Whipple

Club Feet