Superhero???

On Sunday I was doing my usual morning routine, trying to get all four of my girls to church on time while their dad is at morning meetings. Every Sunday I barely make it right before church starts, well most Sundays. Sometimes I just slip in the back too embarrassed to take my whole crew in front of everyone to the seat Brian saves for us.

Well, Sunday was no exception. I was barely going to be on time, so I was pretty much stepping on the gas. After a while my Ashtyn noticed and said, "Mom, your not a superhero, you are driving too fast!". I just laughed and said, "I'm not huh?". She said, "no, daddy is the superhero, he drives really fast!".

Yes, it's true... he does. It cracks me up that my three year old noticed though. So, after a few more minutes of superhero status Ashtyn said, "mom, you are a superhero now, you are zooming!".
Well, I guess I have made it... at least according to a three year old. (:

Comments

This is SO FUNNY!! LOL!!
Cami said…
HA! that's funny. Cute girlie.
Tracy said…
I've seen you in the back while Brian has that whole cushy row saved for you. Next time, I'm going to go sit where it's comfortable if you don't! Ashtyn is so clever.
Christie said…
So cute. Some times getting out of the house with the kids and no one to help makes me feel like a super hero!
Meg said…
Da, da, da, duh, daa, daaaa!
That is so funny- daddy is the superhero, he drives really fast.
Nat said…
Kids are the greatest! But hey even if you don't drive as fast, aren't all moms the superheros? That's what I thought anyway!:)
Jenni said…
That's hilarious!! I think it's so funny when you get these little glimpses into how their little minds are working!!:)
Mendy said…
I love how their little minds work. Silly Mom, you can't be a superhero! Who do you think you are, driving like that?
Jann said…
Very funny. Wait until they start telling you, you are breaking the law. My kids all read road speed limit signs, and get mad at me if I am not obeying the speed limit.

Popular posts from this blog

Shay's B-day, Maple syrup, and Cryosurgery

Brynley Anne Whipple

Club Feet