And yet, another black eye.


You would think that we were over our eye problems, huh? Well, it happened again. Last night Ashtyn was wearing her lovely princess dressup shoes and fell, hitting the banister and causing another black eye.

I'm just a little afraid what people are thinking now. I almost feel like I have to explain to everyone who sees her what happened, "you know, I really don't abuse her!" (although you would think so sometimes when she wants to go with a certain someone in the ward and BEGS to not come back to me!). Oh well, I guess she is destined for black eyes in her life. Oh, and for the record, I was out shopping at the time... (:

Comments

Jenni said…
Oh no! My Ben is always running into things and that's with out aid of princess dress up shoes!:) I think it must be their age and don't worry no one would ever think your abusive - you're such a sweet mommy!!
Jann said…
Man, what is up with your family and eye issues? I love her poses for the pictures. She is so cute.
Cami said…
Oh dear. My kids don't actually get black eyes--they give them to me more often. She is cute nonetheless!
Meg said…
Aww, poor girl! Hopefully it heals quickly.
Julia said…
Argh, That's gonna leave a mark. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Christie said…
Poor girl. Hope she's okay, and I know what you mean about feeling like you have to tell everyone. :-)
Tracy said…
My poor Ashtyn! Just bring her over so I can take care of her. She needs another day of fancy dining and shopping with her favorite family :)
Julia said…
Actually, it's the bruises people *can't* see that cause the doctor's to raise their eyebrows, so you're still good :) And Ashtyn would get the 'tomboy' award, but she was wearing a princess dress at the time...
Scarlett said…
OUCHY BABY!!! I think these eye events keep happening to give you more material for your blog. Poor kid, it looks painful.

Popular posts from this blog

Shay's B-day, Maple syrup, and Cryosurgery

Brynley Anne Whipple

Club Feet