Ashtyn's first people picture

Ashtyn this morning asked for paper and a pencil and for the first time drew a picture that wasn't just scribbles! Shay and I were quite excited and she was pretty proud of herself. So, here is Grandpa and daddy...



Every day I am asked if I will get down the makeup. It's only on rare occassions when I feel particularly nice, (or should I say busy since it occupies them for quite a while) that I give in. Sunday morning before bath, Ashty had a hayday with makeup, and here's proof (:



Comments

Jann said…
What it is about girls and makeup? The pictures are cute, and Ashtyn did a great job on her art work.
Jenni said…
Look at those cute people she drew - WOW!! Good job Ashtyn! :)
Corinne said…
She looks georgous :)
Mendy said…
Those are some pretty darn good first nonscribble pictures! That's amazing! You're a nicer/busier mom than I--I don't even have play make-up in my house.
Cami said…
She is so funny. Those pictures are fantastic! What a little artist.
Jeri said…
WOW! She is going to be an artist!! I am very impressed.

I could just squish her...look at all that makeup. (I haven't bought any for Natalia. I should so she would stay out of MINE!)
Julia said…
She draws good! No matter the canvas, paper or face :)

Popular posts from this blog

Shay's B-day, Maple syrup, and Cryosurgery

Brynley Anne Whipple

Club Feet