Rock Climbing!

My greatest accomplishment this week is that I made it to 36 weeks!! I am quite excited, and so is Bri. The only down side now though is that Bri lets me do things for myself. I have to say it was quite nice to have him do my dirty work, (ex: carry the laundry upstairs). Now he just looks at me and smiles... hmmm...

I thought this week would never get here. The OBGYN says after 36 weeks they won't stop my labor if it happens. That makes me relieved, but also a little nervous. I decided I should probably start getting ready for this little babe! I finally pulled out the baby clothes and washed them. This is a great picture of all the pink we have! I didn't realize I have ingrained it into my girls at such an early age. No wonder Ashtyn is obsessed with pink!!!

We have been rock climbing before, but my girls have never been so brave as they were today! Yay! Teralyn climbed about halfway up the wall and Shay made it to about a third of the way. Quite the accomplishment.



Brian's first chance at rock climbing! He made it to the top even though he went to bed at 4:00 last night (we stayed up talking to Michelle).



(Michelle and Ashty) Ashtyn and I hung out and watched everyone rock climb. We had a great time with the crayons and walking in tire chips. Ashtyn has to wait until she is five and I have to wait until, well I can...





The girls went swimming with the Walburgers and Terry girls after. Brian bribed Tera and Shay with candy bars if they would float on their back for ten seconds (we have been working on this for a while now). Ashty watched the whole thing and decided it was time for Brian to learn. She spent the last ten minutes trying to get her dad to float by pushing his head down and pulling his ears! I think she almost drown him. Michelle and I had a good laugh.

Comments

Corinne said…
looks like you had a great time!
Kellie said…
What a great day-and congratulations on the milestone--it definitely brings a new focus to the days. Take good care of yourself!
Jenni said…
Yay for 36 weeks!! I remember getting there with Nina and being so happy - of course she was born less than 2 days later... I'd still get Brian to carry the laundry for ya! :) Looks like climbing and swimming was fun - I love energetic family time!! :)
Jeri said…
Congratulations on reaching your 36 week mark! Take it easy anyway. =)

I have to say I LOVE that big stack of pink clothes! =) I bet you are getting excited.
Cami said…
Good luck getting everything ready! I just spent the weekend moving Ethan into Jeffy's room and getting the nursery ready for another baby, and I'm not even pregnant yet! Mostly, I'm getting Ethan ready to grow up (he turns 4 this week). The rock climbing looks way fun!
Julia said…
sounds like you had so much fun! And Congratulations on reaching 36 weeks! Without bedrest!! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Shay's B-day, Maple syrup, and Cryosurgery

Brynley Anne Whipple

Club Feet