We've got a roller.....

Yes, we have a roller. I think what motivated it was that her binky fell out and she tries to roll to get it back in. Well, it worked, and now she won't stop. I guess that's the end of leaving her on the couch huh?



This last Sunday, I had primary by myself. At least I thought I would. Kathy was at Blue knob, Nicole had her baby, Jen was in Hawaii, Felicity moved this week, and Kelly was in Utah. Well, bless her heart, Cami took over sharing time for me, and Kelly turned up from Utah. It was actually a pretty easy day and no major disasters... can you believe it?

Yesterday was labor day and I went shopping! It was great to be by myself for a change and I actually got some new clothes, oh and caught up on back to school shopping for my kids too! It's so nice not to have to shop in the maternity section anymore!

While I was out, Bri took all four girls swimming. I met up with them when I was finished shopping. Ashtyn got to go down the big water slides and she was thrilled! So was Brian. After a while of sliding she was kicked off for being too short. Hmmm... oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I have to say, it was amazing to see a daughter of mine running to get another turn and then coming down on her belly! We were both pretty amazed. Where did she come from?

Comments

Julia said…
Your girls have so much spunk. I can totally see Ashtyn doing that. So fun to see the little milestones like Raegan rolling over. Oh, and I thought of you last night as we were all playing "hullabaloo." I loved your reference to it in your last post, because, well, I can totally imagine you doing the "Funky dance!"
Cami said…
EASY!!!!! Ok, well, I guess relatively for you it was easy. But I had to juggle singing and sharing, which I didn't do so well! Oh well. Kids are forgiving, right?

What a big girl Raegan is!! I can't believe she's already rolling.
Jann said…
Rolling already? It doesn't seem like she is old enough. They change so fast at this age.
Jeri said…
Wow. She is growing up. Love that picture! LOVE!

How fun to go shopping. It is always nice to get something new! It's funny, I walk by the maternity section, and look at it longingly. =)
Tracy said…
Well, Raegan isn't a baby anymore if she's already rolling. I guess it's time for another one.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wait she can't be rolling yet, I've only seen her maybe twice. Tell her to knock that off right now! :-) It sound like you had a fun Labor Day, we miss you guys!
Julia said…
I thought Sunday went very well :) I never even noticed that everyone else was gone (course, I was subbing so maybe that was why).

You have such fun girls. I just love to see them, and they're always so cheerful and cute! I can't believe Reagan is rolling already! She's still so tiny!
Mendy said…
What a sweet baby! I can't believe she rolls already--and I've seen it with my own eyes.
Deb said…
she's rolling?? that's amazing! samuel's just barely holding his head up by himself. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Shay's B-day, Maple syrup, and Cryosurgery

Brynley Anne Whipple

Club Feet