I finally did it and went into the "blogging world". I think what finally pushed me over the edge is when a friend showed me how easy it is! I can actually feel like I am doing my part in keeping up a journal! So far it has been more fun than I thought also. Who knew what kind of experiences I have been missing!!

Speaking of experiences, I am going to England to visit Joni Stimpson (a friend) in a few days! Cami Turpin and I are flying together to London and staying with Joni for a week. I think both of us are a little nervous. I have never flown internationally, let alone seven months pregnant! I guess I will have an experience to tell my little girl someday.

Well, since this is my first blog, I won't write long. Hopefully next time I will have some good pictures of my trip!

Comments

Jenni said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said…
I'm so excited that you're blogging too!!! Watch out, its addictive but such a fun way to journal! Can't wait to see your trip picture! :)
Julia said…
Yay! Now I can read up on your life too :D
Jeri said…
Hooray!I am so glad you're blogging. It is so fun to stay caught up this way!

Popular posts from this blog

Shay's B-day, Maple syrup, and Cryosurgery

Club Feet

Brynley Anne Whipple