The curse of the vampire...

So I dreamed last night that I was pregnant and running away from a vampire with a yellow car! AAAhh!! Boy, it was scary. My car died at a gas station, so I left it there on foot and ran through a market trying to avoid him and get to my house in Tooele Utah. It was terrifying, but I made it. When I got there, my husband had to deliver the baby and there wasn't one, but two! He had to do a c-section, but forgot to "put me back together". I don't remember feeling any pain, but I just remember how relieved I was to be away from the vampire! So wierd!

You can probably guess that I've had my nose in the book "New Moon". I don't think I have been so involved in a book since I don't know when. I can hardly put it down, but at the same time I don't want to finish because then it means the end of Edward and Bella!! It's like loosing Edward again, but from my life. Mendy was telling me that she was bawling at the beginning of this book, but now I'm bawling at the end!
I remember doing this at the end of the Harry Potter books. I always have such a hard time finishing a good book because it feels like part of my life!! I don't even want to read the last Harry Potter book, because that means losing my friends forever!

Maybe today I will be able to read the last few chapters of my book and not feel like it's the end of the world. I'm just hoping I don't have nightmares about vampires every night. (:

Comments

Corinne said…
I know - when I was reading New Moon, I was absolutely obsessed. Relish it!!
Mendy said…
Don't worry, Brenda! Unlike JK Rowling, Stephenie Meyer says that she won't stop writing about Edward and Bella because that would be like saying good-bye to them and she can't bear to do that. Thank goodness. We'll have lots more vampire/werewolf tales to play with our tired minds for years to come. Hip hip hooray!!
Jenni said…
There is just something about Edward and Bella! I seriously wanted to keep reading them too... I understand your pain. Have you gone to Stephenie Meyers website and read the beginning of Midnight Sun?? Its Twilight from Edward's perspective and its fantastic!!
Jann said…
I hate dreams like this. I have not read these books yet, but I am looking forward to it.
Cami said…
I had a few vampire dreams myself during these books. Usually, I want them to bite me though, and it's all very surreal. I'm glad you got away from the vampires before you were bleeding all over from a c-section!! Sheesh! Pregnant dreams . . .

Popular posts from this blog

Shay's B-day, Maple syrup, and Cryosurgery

Brynley Anne Whipple

Club Feet