Teralyn's first piano recital



Teralyn had her first piano recital yesterday! Nicole Jensen (her piano teacher), Holly King, and Heather Connor all combined their students for a recital at the Connor's house. Well, it was great fun! All the kids did so well. I was really impressed. I have to say though that I think I was more nervous than Tera. She was so calm through the whole thing while I was just shaking in the chair. Yes, she did mess up on one of her songs, but she calmly started again and kept going.


So, on the way to the recital I remembered my camera, but by then it was too late! I was pretty upset, but luckily my good friend Jenni was there to save the day! Here are some pictures that she took for us....


Comments

Tracy said…
These recitals are so fun! Sophia and Alec look forward to them. I don't get nervous anymore probably because they're so calm. It was fun to share the night with you!
April said…
Hey Brenda! i found your blog too! I love it!! I am glad that you understand the kids illness thing, sometimes I feel alone in it all...
Christie said…
Aw, she looks so pretty all dressed up at the piano
Anonymous said…
that's great! start them out young, and the nervousness thing isn't a big issue.
Cami said…
YAY! I hope she did great!
Rodney said…
One of these days, we're going to have a big enough house to have a piano. Happy New Year!
Jenni said…
It was such a cute recital - Teralyn did great! And I'm so glad I remembered my camera for both of us.:)
Julia said…
Wow, what a great photo! You look so good & Teralyn looks so darling! How cool to do a recital. Sometimes I forget about the importance of the recital. Mickayla just gets so involved in perfecting & practicing each song that I forget to focus on performance. My voice teacher never had us do recitals either & I think I really missed out on the practice. What a good reminder! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Shay's B-day, Maple syrup, and Cryosurgery

Brynley Anne Whipple

Club Feet