Pump it Up



Yesterday Nicole Jensen and I and our four kids, went to Pump it Up in Columbia. We went to an open play time and for just fourteen bucks (you don't have to pay for adults or babes), we were able to get all of us in! We had a great time. I have never been there before, so I didn't really know what to expect, but I was impressed. There was hardly anyone there and there were so many fun moon bounces for our kids to play on. We had a blast.














For Christmas from my cute younger bro. and his wife, we got some really cool water bottles. We have already used them many times and we each got our own size and color. Even little Raegy got one. We put water in it for her and she sipped it and loved it! Yes, it was her first time using a cup or sippy so I had to get some pictures. Hope you enjoy.






What older sibling doesn't LOVE to dress up the younger ones? Ashtyn and Teralyn were enjoying torturing Raegan with the sunglasses. She actually didn't mind it at first..

Comments

Christie said…
I love jump zone! It is so great!! I sure hope they stay in business
Christie said…
Oh wait, you were at pump it up? (duh, that was the name of the blog.) I've never been to the one in columbia? Humm, where is it.
Jenni said…
Sounds like tons of fun! Glad you guys had a fun day!:)
I am so glad that you guys like the water bottles I was kind of worried that you guys had plenty of water bottles and sippy cups. I am glad they are getting used!! I love the pictures!!
Brenda said…
Sorry Christie, it was the Pump it Up in Elkridge. I guess I should change that!
ashlee said…
ooooh! pump it up! we discovered that here. Columbia is so happening now that i've moved (Costco! Trader Joe's!). sounds like fun. great pics!

oh, and i left a comment on my blog in response to yours.
Jann said…
Fabulous pictures. What fun sisters are.
Tracy said…
Sophia had a birthday party there and it was great! You get to invite 25 kids. It was her biggest party ever.
RS said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said…
That is a fun place. We went there for a birthday party once. What is it with big sisters torturing the little ones? Not that I ever did that to my younger siblings ;)
Cami said…
Oh, I've tried to go to Pump It Up! One of these days I'll actually get in. It looks fun. Wait until Raegan can dress up too! Your girls are going to make you go broke in dressups.
Jeri said…
I love places like this! My kids do to thank goodness.

Love the first picture of Raegan and Ashtyn with the sippy...so cute!
Dawn said…
They are getting so big now

Popular posts from this blog

Shay's B-day, Maple syrup, and Cryosurgery

Brynley Anne Whipple

Club Feet